Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pallet Town Heroes

Well today gramps gave me a pokemon! Of course he let Ash pick first, but that's fine with me! Heh, heh, I just picked the one that has the advantage! :) He thinks his precious charmander is going to be soooo great! Pfft let him try to face my squirtle!

After we picked our pokemon, it was time, time to face the real world. The world of adventure, a world where a 10 year old boy either quits school and becomes a real man, or stays in school and chooses to be a lame faggot! Yeah that's right, I won't be the guy who has to mow the lawn but "ooooh waaaah there are too many wild pokemon in the grass" pfft not me! I'm going to rule the world and become the top pokemon master in Kanto!

*cough* Anyways, we picked our pokemon and set off to the first gym leader! HAHA Ash wants to take his sweet time while I run straight to him! I can win without even trying! I'll keep you guys updated on my progress but don't think I'll fall behind Ash! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment