Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bellsprouts and love

I saw a ton of Bellsprouts today! Caught one of em! Haha then guess what guys?! I defeated Misty and her stupid Staryu and Starme and then guess what?! Ash comes walking along slow as ever of course hahaha, so I battled him to see if he could even stand up to Misty! Now I'm on my way to Lt. Surge! Also... for some reason, when Ash fought me I didn't want to use my Rattata... I think hes my favorite pokemon right now.. idk why. Anyways, onwards!

12 comments:

  1. I've never understood the newer versions of Pokemon. I honestly thought this shit died back in 1999.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome can't wait for more posts always following you mate
    keep it up
    cya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gonna have to train your pokemon some more for Lt. Surge. Keep us updated :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you did not want to show off your best Pokemon yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to the next update...

    ReplyDelete
  6. how i hated my weirdly named rival...

    ReplyDelete